CAMERA READY PAPER SUBMISSION
Camera-Ready Paper Submission
All authors must agree to the policies stipulated below, in order to publish their paper in the IEEE Xplore. Papers, which are written according to the rules in
http://www.siu2017.org/en/PAPER-FORMAT.html, are prepared for the camera-ready with:
- Disclosing the information (author names, affiliation etc.) which were blinded for the double-blind peer review.
- Stating the appropriate copyright notice.
Camera-Ready paper templates are given below:
- prepared in Microsoft Word 2016: here.
- saved in Microsoft Word 2003: here.
- prepared for LATEX: here. An "How to use” document is included inside this file.
The Camera-Ready paper example in PDF: here.
IEEE Copyright Notice:
There has to be an appropriate copyright notice at the bottom of the first page of all submissions. Depending on the employers of the authors, the appropriate copyright notice is provided below. Please use the right one in your submission.
- For papers in which all authors are employed by the US government, the copyright notice is: "U.S. Government work not protected by U.S. copyright”
- For papers in which all authors are employed by a Crown government (UK, Canada, and Australia), the copyright notice is: "978-1-5090-6494-6/17/$31.00 ©2017 Crown "
- For papers in which all authors are employed by the European Union, the copyright notice is: "978-1-5090-6494-6/17/$31.00 ©2017 European Union”
For all other papers the copyright notice is: "978-1-5090-6494-6/17/$31.00 ©2017 IEEE"
Papers should be IEEE-Compatible according to the IEEE PDF eXpress test, in order to publish IEEE Xplore. To do this:
- Use "41293X” code as "Conference ID” while you are signing up to http://www.pdf-express.org webpage.
- Upload your file to the system and test IEEE pdf-compatibility
- After generating compatible pdf file, save it for the uploading to the OpenConf system. (If the file is not compatible follow the instructions on report file of Pdf-eXpress system)
Upload the PDF file (which is passed the test and downloaded to your computer) to OpenConf system.
Required steps on submission of Copyright Form is sent by IEEE via e-mail, following those steps is adequate.
Note: Responsibility of the whole process belongs to the authors. For any help please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org